Other Services

Other Services

Car Title Loans

  • Need money now? Get the money you need when you need it.
  • If you own your car, truck or van with a minimum value of $3,500 you can get cash in one hour while you keep and drive your vehicle.
  • Be prepared to provide: Title, Driver License, Pay Stubs, Proof of Insurance, Utility bills and 6 References.

Business Registration for DBAs, Licenses and Permits

  • Are you starting a new business? We can help you to register it with the right government agencies such as: Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk, City of Los Angeles City Hall, Board of Equalization and/or Department of Public Health.

Change of Name

  • We can help you to change your legal name, we'll file the right forms in court, publish your name change request in a local newspaper for four weeks.
  • After your legal name change, you can take the court order to all the different agencies and institutions that have records about you, and ask them to change your name in their official records (Department of Motor Vehicles, Social Security Administration, Internal Revenue Service, etc).

"Fax services and Tax copies are FREE for our customers"

Luis F. Salazar

Tax Professional

(323) 856-8888


6115 Santa Monica Blvd. Unit G. - Los Angeles, California 90038 - Phone: (323) 856-8888 - Fax: (323) 856-0378 - E-mail: info@salazarservices.com